Bank on us
TB Road, Mission Quarters, Thrissur 680 001, Kerala, India
|Financing Company Name||THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LIMITED|
|Classification||Personal Banking, NRI Banking, Business Banking, Online Banking|
Age from 21 to 65 years old
From application to receipt of money 1-2 working days
All citizens of India
|Requirements for Employees||12-month bank statement showing salary loan, Passport-size photo, Verification of identity as PAN, proof of address, Proof of income as ITr / Form 16 for the last 2 years, Salary certificate|
|Requirements for Self-employed||12-month bank statement showing salary loan, Passport-size photo, Verification of identity as PAN, proof of address, Proof of income as ITr / Form 16 for the last 2 years, Salary certificate|
|Income requirements||Rs. 25,00 p.m.|
|Years in total job||2 years|
|Processing Fees||2% of the loan amount.|
|Late payment Fee||Depends on loan term and amount|
|Repayment of loan||On the website or at bank branches|
- reviewed Google
One of the best private scheduled banks in India with head quarters at Thrissur. Professionally run organisation. Its the best bank in the country in terms of innovative digital product offerings and customer service rendered at branches.
- For personal use (education, medicine, travel, asset purchase, debt consolidation, etc.)
- For business use (working capital, capital investment margin, quasi-capital, debt consolidation, etc.)
Southindianbank offers women borrowers a preferential rate of 0.1%.
You can have a maximum of 3 unsecured loans from various banks, including Southindianbank (loans with 6 months remaining maturity can be excluded).
Yes, you can get a loan. For that, please leave it:
- 12 month NRE account or resident account of spouse showing inward remittances during last 12 month,
- Passport size photo,
- Proof of identity like Passport etc,
- Valid passport and visa compulsory,
- Salary slip/salary certificate and remittance details.