We're here to help you when you need financial support
Star House, C-5 G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai-400 051
1800 103 1906 / 1800 220 229 / (022) 40919191
|Financing Company Name||BANK OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Classification||Accounts, Deposit, Cards, Loans, Insurance, Investments|
Age from 21 to 58 years old
From application to receipt of money 1-2 working days
Currently employed or with a steady income and with a valid home address in Metro Manila and other select areas in the Philippines
|Requirements for Employees||Signed application form with photograph; Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license ; Processing fee cheque; Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook; Latest salary slip; Current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16|
|Requirements for Self-employed||Signed application form with photograph; Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license; Processing fee cheque; Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook; Latest Bank statement; Latest ITR or Form 16|
|Income requirements||Depends on loan term and amount|
|Years in total job||Depends on loan term and amount|
|Processing Fees||2% of the loan amount|
|Late payment Fee||Depends on loan term and amount|
|Repayment of loan||Through the site and in the branches|
You can take out a BOI personal loan for domestic or international holidays, weddings, the latest gadgets, higher education, buying a car or even house repairs. You can spend this money for any purpose.
- Marriage expenses of self, son, daughter or a dependent near relative.
- Medical Expenses incurred/to be incurred for self, spouse, children, dependent near relative.
- For education of self/spouse/ children/ near dependent relatives.
- For repairs/ renovation/ extension of existing house/flat.
- Any other personal expenses of bonafide nature as approved by the Bank
- Repayment of existing housing loans from other banks/Financial Institutions, etc.
- Repairs/ Renovation/ Extension of House property. Education of self, spouse, children, near dependent relatives.
- Purchase of consumer durables, computers, professional equipment’s etc.
To do so, contact the nearest BOI branch and apply.
They can get a loan: Salaried employees, Professionals and individuals with high net worth, regular pensioners or family pensioners drawing regular monthly pension through Branch, Staff members, retired employees (other than dismissed/compulsorily retired) of Bank. It is necessary to have a stable income. Unemployed people can't get a loan.